My Brother's Keeper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You My Spiritual Brothers

Go down

Thank You My Spiritual Brothers Empty Thank You My Spiritual Brothers

Post  CJ Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:57 pm

I would like to pause for a moment and just say THANK YOU to all of you for your love, support, prayers, and financial "gifts" you've sent. In particular, Bro Will Williams, Bro Chris Shirley, Bro Felix, Bro Sheldon, and you, Bro Riccardo for inviting me to be a part of this wonderfully, spiritually uplifting, testimony sharing, God-fearing, God-loving, God-praising, God-worshipping, open environment. I am truly being BLESSED by God as a result of being a part of this group of genuine Christian men who love the Lord and just want to share that love. I never expected the kinds of blessings I've been receiving, spiritual and emotional alike, and I thank God, for leading me to MBK several months ago when He did.

Please continue to pray for me as I continue pray for all of you and your respective families. I walk forward and onward in faith through this "crucible" as God keeps showing off with miracle after miracle in my own life. God is still on His throne and as Bro Felix said, I'll "Continue to Walk In Victory!!!" May God continue to use us in any way He needs to, and help us to allow Him to use us for His cause and have Him receive ALL the praise, honor and glory.

Thank you, also, Bro Lamont for the work you have done and are continuing to do in creating, updating, and maintaining this forum. Much love and prayers go out to my other brothers; Elijah, Earnest, Roddrick, Abdual, and Bro Will Simons as well. If I've overlooked your name, I apologize; it was not intentional....

God Bless,
Bro CJ

CJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum