My Brother's Keeper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini-Testimony!!!

2 posters

Go down

Mini-Testimony!!! Empty Mini-Testimony!!!

Post  CJ Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:58 am

Guys, I just wanted to say how truly blessed I was by our Tuesday night prayer praise session and as I've told Bro Riccardo when he called this morning, my intention is to be a part of MBK for the long haul; I appreciate you all; I appreciate all the love, support & especially all the prayers that have gone up to heaven on my behalf. I'm doing what Bro Will suggested and not wait until Tuesday night to share this with all of you Smile

Gentlemen, last Sabbath my pastor preached a sermon which spoke faith, of course, but also reminding us how God "holds back the winds of strife" in our lives. As challenging as our respective crucibles have been, we ought to thank and praise God because things could be worse if it were not for His blessings and provisions in our lives.

I have lived in my apartment building for over 5 years now, and within that 5 year period, my rent bill has always been delivered in my mailbox by the middle of the month; it is now Thursday, January 24th and I have not yet received my rent bill. Thanks be to God because this "divine delay", lol I firmly believe is orchestrated by God. It will allow God to work out my employment situation for me and eliminate the late fee because it was no fault of the tenants.

Thanks be to God for His continued care, in my life, and for continuing to provide more and more reasons why I will continue to have FAITH and trust in Him and in His promises that He will deliver me!!!

Much Love my brothas,
CJ

CJ

Back to top Go down

Mini-Testimony!!! Empty Response to your Testimony from Tuesday, 1/22

Post  Admin Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:37 pm

CJ,

I failed to mention to you that when I spoke to Rodrick a couple weeks ago, he brought up your name. I think you might have reached out to him earlier. I believe he would like to help you, but he needs to know a little more about you. If you have not received a call from him yet, let me reach out to him on your behalf. If he can help you out, he will. In the mean time, I recommend that you send him your resume and a brief bio. so that he can learn more about you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mybrotherskeeper.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Mini-Testimony!!! Empty Reaching out...

Post  CJ Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:04 am

Hey Lamont,

I did reach out to Rodrick and sent him my resume on January 9th, along with a mini bio of my work experience in my e-mail; I also shared with him what I was interested in regarding HR. I believe it was you or one of our brothas on MBK who suggested it several weeks ago, and I decided to reach out. When we spoke via e-mail, he indicated his contacts were primarily lawyers in the DC area, but he would see what he could do on my behalf.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Mini-Testimony!!! Empty Re: Mini-Testimony!!!

Post  Admin Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:34 am

CJ,

It was probably me who recommended Rodrick to you. I am glad that you two connected. I pray that everything works out.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mybrotherskeeper.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Mini-Testimony!!! Empty Re: Mini-Testimony!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum